- Cable Duct Systems
- PITS & TURRETS
The points are scored as follows:
– 1 point for correct pick
– 2 bonus points if you pick all games in the round correctly (Perfect Round)
– 4 bonus points if you pick a draw after golden point (ie. 1pt correct pick + 4pt for it being a draw)
– Double points for your JOKER round (you only get 1x JOKER Round)
– No tips handed in results in LACHYs score for that round -2pt (this is determined by the lowest ranking RJAN member from the previous year)
The RJAN Footy Tipping comp will commence on Thursday 11th of March 2020 (Round 1) and will go for the full 25 rounds.
I will accept late submitted tips but you will only get the points for the games that have not already started. With the acceptation of RD26 this must be in before 5pm of Game 1 as the tips will be locked out for the last/deciding round.
All tips are calculated manually and double checked before being entered and uploaded. However if on the slight chance we have missed something please email/call myself and let us know of the discrepancy and we will adjust accordingly. Please make sure you notify us before the next round starts as we will not amend discrepancies after this point.
No, you will NOT be required to tip any rep games, origin games or finals.
FREE!!! The RJAN Footy Tipping Comp is FREE for all Electrical Wholesalers (1 entry per person).
Write the word JOKER on your tips when you would like to use your double points round. However it may only be used once, so choose your round wisely.
The Prizes are as follows:
– 1st place: $1000
– 2nd place: $200
– 3rd place: A second chance next year…
* A draw will result in a split prize pool
Each week I will email out the round (to the email you supply on the registration form) All you have to do is select your teams and either send it back via Email / Fax / Website.
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Website – www.rjan.com.au
Fax – 02 4961 2498
No, noone likes Manly 😛
No products in the list